Whole Foods Market Employee Review

View all Whole Foods Market reviews

its sad
cashier (Former Employee) –  cambie st 11 June 2013
I went to this place for a job even when I had another job in the same field and they say that you should go there prepared so I did I did some research on the company and brought it in thinking that they would like the fact I took the time to get to know how they run and that indeed I took interest in them and coming fourth and showing them that I did have what it took to work for their company but they didn't like that I had so much on them ,the guy got up and had some one else interview me ?? any way if you go there for a job I guess you should show up and play the duck since I guess that's what maybe they are looking for !
Pros
there are none
Cons
its a sad company

Other Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews

Hard working environment, lots of fun, staff like family.
Whole Body Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 April 2018
I worked at Whole Foods Market in Toronto for 6 years and had the time of my life. My co-workers were like family to me. The work load was heavy with labour cuts, which was eventually why I left the company. Overall I have no regrets and would recommend this job to people who want to work hard and have a good time doing it.
Pros
All the amazing people who work there
Cons
Pressure to work harder and faster
Worst pay for your hard work
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC12 April 2018
Actually... literally... seriously... the worst pay for work ratio in a job ever.
Pay your workers more plain and simple holy cow i've never seen a certified chef ever be paid less, same with the prep chefs.
Its actually the worst ever. And that is just the pay.
Pros
food and people
Cons
almost everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whole Foods Market. Our community is ready to answer.

52K