Whole Foods Market Employee Review

View all Whole Foods Market reviews

fun and fast-pace work environment
Produce Team Member (Current Employee) –  Los Altos, CA28 June 2013
A typical day for me at whole foods starts in the morning at 5:30. I help prepare the sales floor for our customers and clean to make sure everything is safe.
After the floor is set up and everything is prepared for our customers I work in the back of house unloading the pallets of shipment we get every day. On average we get about eight pallets stacked high with produce.
After the pallets are all put away and unloaded I work on the sales floor attending to customers and keeping the tables stocked with fruit.

I've learned a lot about working as a team and working with integrity. I also learned how to put our customers first. Treating them with the utmost respect and catering to their every need. There is no request to little, that could be asked.

Management is very fair and attentive to their team members. They work with you and, as a team, there's a mutual respect and appreciation.

All my co-workers at whole foods are kind and very easy to work with and if there is ever a disagreement, it is handled maturely and quickly.

The hardest part is probably the physical aspect. I'm lifting twenty to fifty pound boxes every morning and it can get wearing after a while, but I am still fond of my position.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the people, followed closely by the food education. It's like working with a small family.
Pros
Great working environment. Very up-pace and friendly. Good hours

Other Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews

Friendly and Easy going
Retail Sales (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 May 2018
Friendly environment, Great working with knowledgeable people with years of experience. Its never too busy or too slow just enough to get the day pass by.
Pros
Free samples, Lunch
Cons
Short hours
Enjoyable work place
FOOD PREP (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON6 May 2018
My experience at whole foods market was very enjoyable, The staff were very nice and the tasks were easy to catch on and complete.
Overall very good job if you are looking for a happy, positive enviorement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whole Foods Market. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K