Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews for Cashier

Such an amazing work environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 January 2018
Whole Foods felt like a second home after only a week or two of working with them. Everyone I worked with (with the exception of one manager) was amazing. It was a fast paced work environment, but there was almost always someone there to help when you needed it. One of the best companies I've ever worked for.
Best
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 September 2017
Best job I ever had. They treated me so well there. I met so many incredible customers and heard stories about their lives. My coworkers were, and remain, some of the best friends ive ever had.
fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 March 2016
a typical day would be a 8 hour shift with amazing customers who are curious about living a healthy life
what i learned? about the different types of foods there are
i had amazing co workers the place was a positive environment to work in
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 December 2015
Working at Whole Foods was very good to keep up and make new customer service skills. Each day I was put to the task to interact and help customers.
its sad
cashier (Former Employee) –  cambie st 11 June 2013
I went to this place for a job even when I had another job in the same field and they say that you should go there prepared so I did I did some research on the company and brought it in thinking that they would like the fact I took the time to get to know how they run and that indeed I took interest in them and coming fourth and showing them that I did have what it took to work for their company but they didn't like that I had so much on them ,the guy got up and had some one else interview me ?? any way if you go there for a job I guess you should show up and play the duck since I guess that's what maybe they are looking for !
Pros
there are none
Cons
its a sad company