WHITEWATER MANAGEMENT

WHITEWATER MANAGEMENT Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
2.6Job security & advancement

oilfield camp job. weeks on of 12 hour shifts.

oilfield job, pretty good company with some good guys. figure it out, your out in the field working for weeks, some stuff is gonna suck. depends on your idea of balance if you can handle the workload and to use your skills of common sense.

Laid off

The original owner was great to work for. The new management replaced quite a few of the original employees. I trained all of the employees in payroll, payables and receivables only to get laid off once they were trained

Fresh Water Transmission

White Water is an excellent Company that provides fantastic opportunities for people new to the oilfield to gain a foothold in the Industry. Providing extensive Training and Mentorship, excellent advancement opportunities, very good starting pay and benefits, White Water can be the launch point of a successful career. For experienced Workers, White Water offers excellent in Field Supervision and Management, World-Class H.S.E. Training and a Path to Management. The Rewards are very good and there is a generous ramp structure in both pay and lateral opportunities. "A little research goes a long way"...White Water respects those who are, or strive to be, fully and demonstrably Competent.

Pros

Excellent Advancement Opportunities

Cons

Remote Work

don't do it

just don't. awful, awful place. terrible managers. get treated like garbage and called names etc. bunch of addicts, when you mess up you get a promotion. joke of a place to work

Official response from WHITEWATER MANAGEMENT

29 November 2019
We have several processes, programs and policies in place that address issues such as those mentioned in this post so they do not become problems in our workplace. We do not allow impaired people on worksites, we have leadership programs for our supervisors, we have Respectful Workplace policies, we have progressive discipline processes for those that do not adhere to those policies, we follow a competency roadmap and employee evaluation process for all promotions--all of which help us create a safe, fair, respectful and supportive workplace for our employees.This former employee has a right to voice his disappointment and frustration, and express his perception of the situation from several years ago when he was released. However, this is not an accurate reflection of the company in 2019.

They don’t care about their employees.

They hire and fire faster then you can blink. They don’t care about the condition of their employees, if you get injured they slam the door in your face the second they legally can. The management is bad, they don’t know what they’re doing, and very all over the place. And they are also hypocrites on safety procedures.

Pros

Decent starting wage

Cons

Scheduling, management, extremely unprofessional, career advancement

Youre just a number

They really don't care about employees. A few of the supervisors are awesome but they are limited on what they can do/offer. Good luck getting a raise. Scheduling is a joke. Great job for some one who enjoys having zero life, no recognition and being walked all over.

Pros

Busy

Cons

No communication

Overall good work experience

Worked lots of hours, and was provided with the tools to move up in the company. Spent near all of the time working in the field. Can be flexible on hours.

Good oil field company

Good place to work but not a set schedule. cannot plan things on the go. they care somewhat about employees. tight with offering raises. Good management tho

love the work.

While working for this company I learned a lot, the pay was good and I genuinely enjoyed the work. Camp life is not ideal but this company made it not so bad.

Pros

free food and room in camp

Long ago

I hope the have changed their ways since i worked there, it was a long time ago i dont have anything good to say because at the time i worked there it really sucked but for all i know they could of changed alot over the years

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WHITEWATER MANAGEMENT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6Job security/advancement