White Spot Employee Review

Im a cook in the kitchen.
(Fry) Cook in the kitchen (Current Employee) –  Burnaby26 June 2013
a typical day at work would be , I com in get dressed wash my hands and start setting up my station so that the shift runs smoothly.
for the shift to run smoothly I need to prep items and get ahead of clean up. also I always need to stay focused so I don't mess up the orders.
I've learned how to pay more attention to detail and to move quickly and get things done efficiently.
the management is very helpful and understanding.
the co-workers are amazing and real fun to work with. some of the most funniest people I've come across.
the hardest parts are during rush hours, when I have to memorize orders in my head and get them done in time, but im good with it now.
the best part of the job is knowing that what I make and serve is being enjoyed by someone out there and it gives me satisfaction and makes me keep striving to do my best.

Other White Spot Employee Reviews

Productive and supportive place to work; good teamwork
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Port Coquitlam, BC17 May 2018
Acceptable work culture/relationships among staff members; limited number of hours
Hostess: responsible for managing incoming guests for restaurants
Pros
Friendly staff members; team
Cons
Too few hours
Boring
Server (Former Employee) –  Tsawwassen, BC16 May 2018
I worked at a bad White spot so it wasn't a great experience, poor management, bad attitudes and little shift consistency. White spit is an average family friendly fast food franchise.
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
I'm fat now