White Spot Employee Review

Definitely fun but could be stressful
Server (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC18 February 2018
I had so much fun working here. Whenever it would get busy, my eyes would light up and I would be excited to work, It was great! The management could have been kinder to the employees and treated them with more respect rather than just stupid grunts but it was good nonetheless.

Other White Spot Employee Reviews

I had an amazing experence
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC21 November 2018
My experience with White Spot began professionally but over the course of the years I worked there, my coworkers and I became quite good friends. The GM made an effort to connect the employees and to plan us Christmas parties. While on shift it was a very professional environment and the image of the corporation was always put first, but the managers were fair and well trained to go above and beyond in their duties, I felt confident in my training and was able to perform my duties to the best of my ability knowing they were welcoming of questions and learning opportunities.
Can be fun depending on who you work with, but often it can be quite stressful due to high foot traffic
Hostess/Busser (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC19 November 2018
A typical day at work is very busy. I learned very valuable things like how to work under pressure. One of the managers were really great but the other two managers didn't work with the front of house staff very well. The workplace culture was kind of clique-y. The servers would kind of pick on the hosts. The hardest part of the job would probably be having to do the work that nobody else wants to do (ie: cleaning up messes in the bathroom that people made). The most enjoyable part of the job was the other hosts that I worked with. We would always try to make our shifts fun and enjoyable.
Pros
Free fountain drinks
Cons
Long Hours