White Spot Employee Review

Definitely fun but could be stressful
Server (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC18 February 2018
I had so much fun working here. Whenever it would get busy, my eyes would light up and I would be excited to work, It was great! The management could have been kinder to the employees and treated them with more respect rather than just stupid grunts but it was good nonetheless.

Other White Spot Employee Reviews

Fast-paced, social environment with friendly staff and good food!
Hostess (Current Employee) –  West Vancouver, BC30 May 2018
Working at White Spot is always an adventure. A typical day looks fairly busy, but is easily handled as the staff work well together and have bubbly personalities, the energy is always warm and welcoming. Managers & staff strive to make sure everything is in order and customers are pleased with their service, I personally recommend White Spot for families as the overall vibe is quite appropriate for younger audiences.

My favourite part of the job is interacting with customers, making them feel welcome and making sure they leave satisfied. The hardest part is bussing tables. Well, it's not hard but it's definitely not the most enjoyable!

Overall my time at White Spot is well spent and I love working there!
Pros
discounts on food, wonderful staff, fun environment, always busy, flexible
Good experience considering it was my first job.
Fountain Chef (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 May 2018
Wished I continued to work there but I had to quit as they weren't able to give me the time off to go to China with my family during Spring Break.
Learned a lot as my first job and had to learn how to prioritize things.
Difficult starting out as training was not readily available as the trainer was too busy with his work to train me properly.
Pros
60% off Meals, reliable staff, friendly environment
Cons
Very busy on the weekend, short notice with scheduling, understaffed.