Wheelchair Accessible Transit Employee Reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits
Creating fun with children
Class E school bus driver (Current Employee) –  2727 Steeles Ave W4 January 2018
Wheelchair Accessible Transit is a Transportation Company. They have Taxi services, wheelchair accessible buses and school buses. The work environment for me consist of the school bus.
A typical day of work includes am pick-up of students , lunch routes and pm drop off of students. This includes students with special needs such as Autistic and Down Syndrome. I'm responsible for providing a safe and nurturing environment within the bus while students are aboard.
Hardest part of the job for me is entering a cold bus on a cold morning and a hot bus on a very hot and humid day. The best part of me is having the students on board. I've decorated the bus with drawings from the students and also decorations for occasions, example Halloween. Christmas, St. Paddy's Day etc.
Excellent
Driver (Current Employee) –  2727 Steeles ave w23 February 2017
Wheelchair accessible Transit is one of the best places I've worked at they have very good trainers that go out with you to help you with your route and make sure you are ready to go out and be one the best defensive drivers in the city.
driving was fun especially sumer time
Driver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 December 2015
everyday i was driving my wheelchair van with disable children ,i was helping disable children in and out ,i was learning disable children is very smart ,some time disable children had difficult speak but was learning and understand ,hardest part my job was more traffic because it was big city