WFCU Credit Union Employee Review

View all WFCU Credit Union reviews

fun and productive, good work environment
Runner (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON9 June 2012
check in with another employee, would be assigned a concession stands and would go and check in by swiping a card to show what time I came into work at and hand people food (hot dogs, nachos and cheese. pretzels, etc) and beverages as well, when shift was done go back to the machine and check out to know how long I had worked and that's it.

Other WFCU Credit Union Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with opportunity to grow
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON3 September 2019
Great place to work, very friendly welcoming staff. Busy environment. Benefits and pay are great. Steady and flexible hours. I received full benefits working part-time.
Very old school way of doing things and very misleading.
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON16 May 2019
If you plan on having a separate life from work don't waste your time applying here and there is not much room for growth. I applied for the member consultant position which I was hired part-time for except they wanted me to be available full time and free even on the days I wasn't scheduled. During my interview process none of the 3 people that interviewed me had mentioned that, even though it was made clear that I had other commitments. Expect to work every Saturday if your'e part time. I tried booking a Saturday off 2 months in advance for a wedding and they had an issue with that. You'll do a lot of tedious unnecessary work, and the environment created makes you feel like you're constantly walking on egg shells, everyones fake nice to one another . Overall I was left with a bitter taste in my mouth.
Pros
benefits
Cons
growth, environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WFCU Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

WFCU Credit Union Reviews by Location