WFCU Credit Union Employee Review

View all WFCU Credit Union reviews

Good work environment
Member Consultant (Current Employee) –  Union, ON12 September 2018
Still needs to be a little more competitive in the financial services industry. Innovation, mentorship, idea development and salary are areas that could be improved upon. Overall, an okay place to work.
Pros
Friendly workplace
Cons
Mediocre

Other WFCU Credit Union Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with opportunity to grow
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON3 September 2019
Great place to work, very friendly welcoming staff. Busy environment. Benefits and pay are great. Steady and flexible hours. I received full benefits working part-time.
Very old school way of doing things and very misleading.
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON16 May 2019
If you plan on having a separate life from work don't waste your time applying here and there is not much room for growth. I applied for the member consultant position which I was hired part-time for except they wanted me to be available full time and free even on the days I wasn't scheduled. During my interview process none of the 3 people that interviewed me had mentioned that, even though it was made clear that I had other commitments. Expect to work every Saturday if your'e part time. I tried booking a Saturday off 2 months in advance for a wedding and they had an issue with that. You'll do a lot of tedious unnecessary work, and the environment created makes you feel like you're constantly walking on egg shells, everyones fake nice to one another . Overall I was left with a bitter taste in my mouth.
Pros
benefits
Cons
growth, environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WFCU Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

WFCU Credit Union Reviews by Location