WFCU Credit Union Employee Review

View all WFCU Credit Union reviews

Okay organization
Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON12 August 2017
Unpaid internship, did not give me a reference despite punctuality and contribution. Learned basic processes such as signing up members, activating debit/credit cards, setting up RESP's.

Other WFCU Credit Union Employee Reviews

Fun workplace with opportunity to grow
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON3 September 2019
Great place to work, very friendly welcoming staff. Busy environment. Benefits and pay are great. Steady and flexible hours. I received full benefits working part-time.
Very old school way of doing things and very misleading.
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON16 May 2019
If you plan on having a separate life from work don't waste your time applying here and there is not much room for growth. I applied for the member consultant position which I was hired part-time for except they wanted me to be available full time and free even on the days I wasn't scheduled. During my interview process none of the 3 people that interviewed me had mentioned that, even though it was made clear that I had other commitments. Expect to work every Saturday if your'e part time. I tried booking a Saturday off 2 months in advance for a wedding and they had an issue with that. You'll do a lot of tedious unnecessary work, and the environment created makes you feel like you're constantly walking on egg shells, everyones fake nice to one another . Overall I was left with a bitter taste in my mouth.
Pros
benefits
Cons
growth, environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WFCU Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

WFCU Credit Union Reviews by Location