Weyerhaeuser logo
View all Weyerhaeuser reviews

Weyerhaeuser

Weyerhaeuser Employee Review

Productive and work excellent

I have never worked for a company who respected their employees more than Weyerhaeuser. Management right down to the Union leaders treated us all with so much respect. Setting up the disability management program for this company was one of the greatest accomplishments of my career. The ability to learn and implement the program was a phenomenal success. I would recommend this company to anyone!

Pros

Benefits, salary, work life balance.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Excellent workplace and work environment

This was also a very fast paced environment and I learned that Weyerhaeuser really knew how to treat their employees. Management was wonderful and assisted me in advancing my career in Disability Management. My co-workers were very professional especially working through Collective Agreement arbitration. I loved going to work every day and doing my job to the best of my ability.
Same location

Excellent place to work. Worked as a maintenance mechanic. Trouble shooting mill equipement

Awful toxic environment

The only good thing about working at Weyerhaeuser is the pay. The people you work with here are toxic, snitches who get off on getting other people in trouble and picking on the ones trying to do the job safely and effectively. There are clicks and if you don't join the popular click you immediately are saught to be rid of by the click. (Fired/laid off) they will do anything to get you out.

Pros

Money

Cons

Toxic competitive environment, long hours, poor safety.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weyerhaeuser. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement