Weyerhaeuser logo
View all Weyerhaeuser reviews

Weyerhaeuser

Weyerhaeuser Employee Review

Money Before Family

They have zero consideration for their workers or their families most of the year and have managed to drop the ball even further during a world-wide pandemic. Filling up already over-stocked yards and forcing people to work when they should be home. But they are only motivated by money so they refuse to acknowledge the crisis. 0/10

1.0Job security/advancement

Awful toxic environment

The only good thing about working at Weyerhaeuser is the pay. The people you work with here are toxic, snitches who get off on getting other people in trouble and picking on the ones trying to do the job safely and effectively. There are clicks and if you don't join the popular click you immediately are saught to be rid of by the click. (Fired/laid off) they will do anything to get you out.

Pros

Money

Cons

Toxic competitive environment, long hours, poor safety.
Same role

Productive and work excellent

I have never worked for a company who respected their employees more than Weyerhaeuser. Management right down to the Union leaders treated us all with so much respect. Setting up the disability management program for this company was one of the greatest accomplishments of my career. The ability to learn and implement the program was a phenomenal success. I would recommend this company to anyone!

Pros

Benefits, salary, work life balance.

Very understanding and cooperation with finding solutions

Union based company giving emplyees more say and less militant approach to culture and safer environment. The company offers incentive to educate,upgrade and discipline in a fair reasonable.manned that we are obligated to produce so everyone benefits

Pros

Goals or record run achievements free

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weyerhaeuser. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement