Weyerhaeuser
Weyerhaeuser Employee Review

If you don't fit in your screwed

19 July 2019
If you don't fit in with the crew your wasting your time. If your not part of the "click" then you will be made to feel like you are trash and unwanted. Management is a joke as well. Safety is a joke. I wouldn't recommend working at this circus to my worst enemy.
1.0Job security/advancement
7 November 2019
Same role
Production (Former Employee) - Kenora, ON
The job is not difficult but the 12 hour shifts can be difficult to get used to. The schedule 2-2-3 can be hard to handle, after two night shifts the two days off half one day off is spent catching up on sleep. night 1-2 7pm to 7am, day 3-4 off, day 5-6 7am to 7pm, day 6-7-8 off. Always changing day to night back to day.
Pros
Good wage, team building
Cons
Shifts from day shift to night shift
27 April 2021
Same location
Operator Technician (Former Employee) - Grande Prairie, AB
The only good thing about working at Weyerhaeuser is the pay. The people you work with here are toxic, snitches who get off on getting other people in trouble and picking on the ones trying to do the job safely and effectively. There are clicks and if you don't join the popular click you immediately are saught to be rid of by the click. (Fired/laid off) they will do anything to get you out.
Pros
Money
Cons
Toxic competitive environment, long hours, poor safety.
5 March 2020
Same location
Spark Watcher (Casual worker) (Former Employee) - Grande Prairie, AB
I'm am giving my 5 Stars review to them. The work was sometimes hard, but they treat they're employees with fairness, respect, kindness and like family, and to me that makes such a big difference.
  1. If you don't fit in your screwed