Weyerhaeuser logo
Weyerhaeuser
View all Weyerhaeuser reviews

Weyerhaeuser

Weyerhaeuser Employee Review

I wish I was never a part of “this team”

I thought my employers would be there for me but they were not. I wish I never worked for them. Biggest regret of my life.............................

Pros

I got away

Cons

I was hired

1.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Not that great

Claims safety is key but is more concerned with production then safety. Not very friendly environment, ask the wrong persona question and they will make your life miserable. If you stand up for yourself you will be fired.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long hours, poor training, favouritism, Not a good place to work.
Same roleSame location

Amazing work place.

My co-workers were the best bunch of people I've ever had the pleasure to work with. I still keep in touch with many of them. A typical day work include meeting with team members to go over job plan and schedule work for the day to learned about the different aspects of safety and how to handle any situation that may occur during the shift. Management is some what good ,but can used some improvement and have excellent co-workers ,the hardest part of my job is climbing into tight places and keeping clean. The shift was 5am-2pm, and it really took a toll on your body, but it was also nice to be done that early

Pros

free lunches, close knit

Cons

management could be more involved/comitted
Same location

Awesome place to work

This has been by far the best place I've work in along time the money is good the people are good mangment is fare my job is close to home all the worker's are good people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weyerhaeuser. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement