Weyerhaeuser logo
View all Weyerhaeuser reviews

Weyerhaeuser

Weyerhaeuser Employee Review

Great work environment.

The culture of treating customers, vendors and employees with the greatest respect and care created a great workplace environment. Managers were genuinely interested in your success.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same location

If you can ,find a job elseware .

Typical high management driven corperation ,more interested in current political correctness and or philosophies driven by management elitists than the well being of employees or integrety of product .
Same location

Good training good safety culture

Good company they encouraged learning and growth. The site was huge 84 acres and I had a nice truck for first aid and safety issues.

Pros

Cons

Same location

Example: Large international company with many opportunities for ambitious employees.

I spent each work day visiting different manufacturing sites to analysis business practices, primarily in the maintenance organizations. I created improvement plans and initiated training for site leadership. I implemented measurable goals to encourage success. The hardest part of the job was changing entrenched and ineffective management styles and practices. The best part of the job was having people approach me after 6 months to praise me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weyerhaeuser. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare Weyerhaeuser with

• Weyerhaeuser
  • Great work environment.