Weyerhaeuser logo
View all Weyerhaeuser reviews

Weyerhaeuser

Weyerhaeuser Employee Review

Good perks

The job is not difficult but the 12 hour shifts can be difficult to get used to. The schedule 2-2-3 can be hard to handle, after two night shifts the two days off half one day off is spent catching up on sleep. night 1-2 7pm to 7am, day 3-4 off, day 5-6 7am to 7pm, day 6-7-8 off. Always changing day to night back to day.

Pros

Good wage, team building

Cons

Shifts from day shift to night shift

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

If you don't fit in your screwed

If you don't fit in with the crew your wasting your time. If your not part of the "click" then you will be made to feel like you are trash and unwanted. Management is a joke as well. Safety is a joke. I wouldn't recommend working at this circus to my worst enemy.

Same location

Secure job with great pay, benefits and time off.

Weyerhaeuser was a great place to work. The company pays you extremely well, you are offered 2 weeks paid vacation whenever you want at the beginning of the year, and the benefits are high-coverage. The shiftwork as an associate was very difficult to adjust to, however.

Pros

Social Club

Cons

12 hour shiftwork
Same location

steam plant

job itself is retirement level and fairly easy, however the management doesn't have any respect for the staff whatsoever and disregards all the staff experience and basically tells us we just don't understand how the process works. Unfortunately with zero time in this plant and has yet to ask anyone here how the system works.Will not take advice from anyone but wants to make changes without understanding the process. Good aspect of job is that we do our own maintenance within the steam plant.

Pros

easy job, decent pay/hours, decent vacation package

Cons

overtime is expected and tied to wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weyerhaeuser. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement