Weyerhaeuser logo
View all Weyerhaeuser reviews

Weyerhaeuser

Weyerhaeuser Employee Review

Best place to work

I have been at weyerhaeuser for over 8 years and I love my team mates and it is an all around amazing place to work. The company is good to their employees as well as reward you with food and nice weyerhaeuser attire. Say good job when we over exceed our goal.

Pros

The people and the pay

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Awful toxic environment

The only good thing about working at Weyerhaeuser is the pay. The people you work with here are toxic, snitches who get off on getting other people in trouble and picking on the ones trying to do the job safely and effectively. There are clicks and if you don't join the popular click you immediately are saught to be rid of by the click. (Fired/laid off) they will do anything to get you out.

Pros

Money

Cons

Toxic competitive environment, long hours, poor safety.
Same roleSame location

Use to be a good company to work for

Negatives -Use to be a really good company to work for -Now Poor management who aren't for the employee but for themselves -Will take any opportunity to throw someone under the buss -Forces you to take sick days for workplace injuries and than uses it against you when you apply for another position within the company! -Management goes behind your back to change your timesheet without consulting you about the time you've entered or when you swiped in on to company property Positive -Good thing is you have 3 day weekends and ok pay -Home every night -Work outside with fairly new equipment
Same location

Fun place to work

I'm am giving my 5 Stars review to them. The work was sometimes hard, but they treat they're employees with fairness, respect, kindness and like family, and to me that makes such a big difference.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weyerhaeuser. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement