Westower Communications Ltd Employee Review

View all Westower Communications Ltd reviews

The management likes to chase their tail ,they don't have any experienced or working supervisors,the job culture is clicky
Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 October 2019
They offer no job security and use people only for the contracts to be completed, then they rudely shove you out the door and say leave your number we will get back to you!

Other Westower Communications Ltd Employee Reviews

an exciting job that not everyone would do
Aerial Field Tech (Former Employee) –  Fall River, NS12 November 2019
Westower was a very good experience for me to not only see amazing places in our great country but also to learn new skills including metal work skills ropes, rigging, and building towers . learning to follow blueprints and job site sketches. management was great to work with as well as all the office staff. hardest part of the job is defiantly the winter months where a lot of people end up quitting after spending one winter season on towers. the most enjoyable part of the job for me was just how challenging the job was physically and metally.
Very bad place
Technician (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 October 2019
Ne sont pas l'écoute des employés, et ne sont aucunement inclusif envers ceux de différentes origines