Weston Foods

Weston Foods Employee Reviews for Packer

One thing i liked about this workplace is its cleanness and provoke everyone to be part of it. I have worked in sanitation for few weeks and get to know cleanness is is on top. As a packer i have enjoyed working here and all the supervisors were nice and kind to me.
Pros
Positive environment
Cons
too much noisy.
The best managers and co-working are amazing. The workplace is so safe and comfortable. The job is not to difficult and the employees there were very nice and kind.
we are working in a team work. when we start work make a plan what to do , with the time frame.Good management team they know about the employee requirement.
Pros
summer party, winter party
Cons
This was the hardest place where i worked all my life , is not a safety place to work and management treat woman like slave , sorry to said this but is true .
Pros
Cons
all
learned how to work in a fast paced environment and experienced long hours of work. management is doing good there. plus co workers are very friendly and always ready to help others. hardest part of the job is when machines sometimes became faulty but its enjoyable when they are working nicely.
Pros
free bread and buns
Cons
when business is slow not getting hours