Weston Foods
Weston Foods Employee Review

There alright busy job i definitely put my work in and liked it till i got sick

20 March 2020
Its hot n hot wet if your not looking for a job that's gonna kill you this jobs not for you good cash tho. If I could of had my job back after I got thru my sick time I might have but the poeple there n stress wasnt worth it I could of went back but never did
3.0Job security/advancement
27 November 2019
Same role
Computer Data Entry / Shipper and Receiver (Former Employee) - Kingston, ON
Management was poor. Work life balance is horrible. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people that work there, However, most of them are gone now after a extremely large lay-off that took place. People with as much as 10 years experience/seniority weren't even safe. I would imagine the facility will close within 2 years time. The only thing they have left is one line of production made up primarily of a specialty product that will no doubt be relocated elsewhere soon enough.
5 November 2019
Same role
Shipper- Receiver (Part time) (Current Employee) - Concord, ON
I really like to continue my job in Westonfoods, especially as a shipper because i really like challenging in my job. Safety is a key element that Westonfoods focus on this and there are lots of training that employee should be trained during the year.
24 February 2016
Same location
Management (Current Employee) - Amherst, NS
A good starting point for some careers. Hard physically demanding. Some workers skate by as the work force is weak right now also long term workers skate by. The heat in the summer is very bad. Most employees are a pleasure to work with. Upper management is numbers driven and it shows.
Pros
An average wage with good benefits.
Cons
Long hours and plenty of favourtism.
  1. There alright busy job i definitely put my work in and liked it till i got sick