- hire enough people to do the work: stress and workload management are central issues at WHG
- have proper tools: software, archives, and training
- reward strong work ethic: competition, insults, harassment and gossip are toxic
- be clear about your expectations for each employee
- set boundaries: each person should be responsible for their job and their job only
- clarify the hierarchy: one person can't report to 5 different people
- be transparent: miscommunication and conflicts are a waste of time
Help job seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point.
Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information.