Westman Communications Group

Westman Communications Group Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
A typical day kept me busy from start to finish. There was always something new to learn. Management was flexible and promoted a team effort.
Because there is commission is was sometimes a volatile workplace. I found the hardest part of this job to be dealing with the Human Resources rep who was unforgiving and unfair in her assessments of the employees.

I made a lot of friends here and those relationships continue to this day. It would be nice to enjoy such an environment again.
Pros
Lots of free lunches, many prizes and gifts
Cons
Human Resources is too involved
The best job experience I could ever imagined as a newcomer. Great benefits, great managers and good work/life balance. Many countries are represented in this Company and our teamwork is better than other places I've worked before.
Every day was different, editing, filming, out on the field filming.... great variety. Great management and staff. I was able to utililze my photoshop education and combine it with live video on a new platform not just 3d animation.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
do not have any
Being paid minimum wage never sets the bar very high for an employer. Many of their employees are not paid what they are worth. That said, the staff are very friendly and courteous. They have nice parties and apparently have good health care plans.
Pros
parties, health care
Cons
low wages
Great staff! Friendly and helpful environment to work in. I have learned a lot thus far in my experience here. All around a fun and fruitful experience!
Westman Communications Group employs a dynamic group of individuals with a wide range of skills and abilities to oversee the day to day operations of the company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westman Communications Group. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2