WestJet Airlines Employee Review

View all WestJet Airlines reviews

Sinking Ship
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 January 2019
If you've seen WestJet in the news lately, I can promise it hasn't been for one of their stellar customer experiences. Over the past two years I dealt with the policy changes on the frontline, while the company slowly transitioned to a major competitor for international airlines. The airline is poorly managed and continues to show less and less appreciation for its employees. This change in company culture is what lead me to leave along with several others. It's simply not what it used to be.
Pros
Flight perks
Cons
Poor management, poor culture, no appreciation, no pension.

Other WestJet Airlines Employee Reviews

Westjet hires the most amazing like minded people.
CSA Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 October 2019
Because of Westjet’s ability to hire smart caring team oriented and like minded people, they remain successful and attractive to prospective employees and the guest experience. Not actually sure how some employees are able to survive on the wage however the benefits are excellent.
Working for westjet has been amazing!
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 October 2019
Working at westjet has been great! I have been inflight the entire time I have worked here. The people are wonderful.

There has been alot of changes, some
of which were not handled well. However my overall experience has been positive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WestJet Airlines. Our community is ready to answer.