WestJet Airlines Employee Review

View all WestJet Airlines reviews

See in resume
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON24 July 2019
Description is in the resume. Working for an airline is a face paced environment but everyone works together as a team and there is one main focus - to get our flights out on time. The workplace culture is not like you are at work. We are like a family and that's what the important part of it is. When you like a job so much that it does not feel like a job.

Other WestJet Airlines Employee Reviews

Working for westjet has been amazing!
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 October 2019
Working at westjet has been great! I have been inflight the entire time I have worked here. The people are wonderful.

There has been alot of changes, some
of which were not handled well. However my overall experience has been positive.
Guest Services Ambassador/part time (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 October 2019
Awesome people, fast-paced, good travel benefits...supportive management. Flexible schedule however must work shift work. Great company culture and company growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WestJet Airlines. Our community is ready to answer.