Great progressive company culture that cares and feels like a family with one mission
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) – Winnipeg, MB – 1 December 2015
- WestJet is a canadian top employer offering lots of opportunity to move and develop yourself as an employee
- Built on Excellent core values hiring for fit and training for skill!
- Profitable company that shares profits with it's employees (Owners) twice per year.
- Great travel benefits
- Fun place to work
- Growing and expanding company, Europe 2016
- Great culture to be a part of makes you proud to work there
- They truly do care about you as an individual and the company invests in you which makes you want to give back and do as much as you can to see it succeed.
- it can get tough working in airports, shift work, long hours at times, accommodating weather delays and a variety of emotions from the guests. But it's an opportunity to shine and treat others as you would want to be treated! You are empowered to think on your own feet because your interests are aligned with the company's through ownership and simple caring.
- I very much valued my experience with this company and still feel a part of it now.
Benefits, Travel, Profit Share, Flexible hours, lots of variety to grow, expanding company, great culture that values its people
shift work depending on what department, time away from home, must put in the time to earn your way to advancement, hard to get hired as it's a popular place to work