Customers service workjnv call center the guest service ambassador is airport
Guest Service Ambassador (GSA) is a more junior role that greets and assists people at the airport, with check-in kiosks, directions, etc.
Customer Service Agent (CSA) is a progressive step up where you assist travelers within the reservation system, solve more complex problems, assist with flight boarding, etc.
Guest service ambassador welcomes guests, assists with kiosk check-ins and inquires and any questions the guest might have regarding checking in, luggage, customs, etc.
Customer service agents checks-in the guests, weighs and checks luggage, issues boarding passes, seat selection, upgrades, special services and requirements, etc.
Not sure. Some titles are created to decrease responsibility so as to command a lower rate of pay and decrease hours so benefits do not have to be paid.
- What is the interview process like at WestJet Airlines?7 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at WestJet Airlines?7 people answered
- How many vacations days does a new hire receive?6 people answered
- What is orientation about once you get hired4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at WestJet Airlines?4 people answered
- I have a tattoo of a heart on my neck and a word on my wrist that I could possibly coverup with tatt…3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at WestJet Airlines?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by WestJet Airlines?3 people answered
- Hey, I'm currently waiting for word back about interviews... but I was wondering what the policy at …3 people answered
- I would love to work for west Jet from home. Would that be possible ?3 people answered