Western Tractor

Western Tractor Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
I don't have any complaints about this company. Good place to work. Very family oriented. They do lots of projects for their customers. Very busy I'm the summer.
Easy work not the best management
The folks at western tractor Medicine Hat are easy to get along with and fun to work with. Management does not do a good job at training however. Be prepared to constantly improve yourself with little to no feedback.
Very fast pace
Guys are great to work with

Not the best at training young guys

Good pay

Good hours

Very fast paced work

Unorganized and slow at training
Rap program
I was employed with western tractor from feb 2012 to aug 2014 under the alberta rap program which was the apprentice program for the heavey duty mech. Course. I really enjoyed my job at western tractor as I learnt alot there in the start of a career of pulling wrenches, when I finished my grade 12 I felt that I would like to prusue a career in the oilpatch but shortly after I had quit western tractor the economy took a turn for the worse.
Values their staff and customers
Company is very flexible with the staff and values the work you do. You are not just a number there you are part of a family. Management is friendly and easy to communicate with. They also provide you with all the training you may need for your job.
Excellent place to work
I was a truck driver hauling farm equipment out to farms in the area around Medicine Hat. If i had not left to attend school i would probably still be working there if they would have still had need of my employ. Was a great place to work.
Pros
Good wage, overtime shifts
Cons
long hours some days
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Tractor. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2