WESTERN INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL Employee Reviews

Very Busy Place
Purchaser (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC3 February 2018
Fun productive business with lots to explore and good advancements. Very professional yet easy going. They care about their employees safety and encourage feed back to make things better.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Some days are stupid busy
Fast Growing
Purchasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC3 February 2018
I have always enjoyed working with the staff they are kind and supportive. High energy and constantly busy. The new building has opened a whole set of new opportunities for everyone.
Pros
Employee discounts
Cons
Too many bad changes
A good place to work with very knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC30 April 2014
Work with Western Integrated typically starts with a group meeting where we discuss safety and delegate responsibilities for the day. Our work environment is constantly changing; sometimes we are installing conduit and fire alarm cable, other times we are installing panels and transformers. Whether we are pulling wire or installing lights, we start together, break together, and finish together. Our days are usually eight hours but if the job needs to get finished, we stay.
While working with this company, I have learned a great deal about the electrical trade. I have had experiences doing a variety of tasks, allowing me to learn things from how to bend conduit to how to wire a ballast, and of course, much more. Ultimately, I have learned how to successfully run a job and communicate effectively. My co-workers have taught me as I have taught them as well. Together we provide a positive and efficient team. One of the difficulties of this job however, is not knowing how soon layoffs could happen or what hours will be required in the near future. There is very little warning, especially when hours change or longer hours are required.
I do enjoy learning from a changing environment and certainly appreciated working with so many competent and supportive people. I am grateful for my time spent at this company.
Pros
Knowledgeable and friendly staff, approachable management, wide variety of work and projects
Cons
Work unsteady, hours sometimes unpredictable, wage limited