There are not a lot of happy people working at WFP. I held a very senior position in the company and left shortly after BAM sold their controlling interest. Things went downhill rapidly after that. Still, when i go out into the community today, I run into so many people who quit, got fired for no good reason, or just wish they could get out. There are many negative reviews on this site. Take notice. Its a toxic, hateful place to work. The forest industry has always been a very demanding industry to scrape a living out of but WFP really has defined a new standard for toxicity and predatory management.
Toxic. Toxic work environment. Can't trust anyone.
Very poor. Disjointed, negative, confused.
Toxic and unsafe
Very stressful. Production should always be better, costs must always be lower. Even if your department hits its targets, they will be changed the month and the hamster wheel starts again.
- What are the perks offered by Western Forest Products?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Western Forest Products?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at Western Forest Products?4 people answered
- Does your company train individuals to become log loaders/hoe chuck Operators?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Western Forest Products? How many vacation days do you get per y…3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Western Forest Products?3 people answered
- What benefits does Western Forest Products offer?3 people answered
- What is Western Forest Products sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- Does Western Forest Products require background check?3 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Western Forest Products?2 people answered