On strike to maintain 5 weeks and co. demands 4 weeks. (Current is 7 weeks max. after 30 years)
Holiday time issued is not very good.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Western Forest Products
- What are the perks offered by Western Forest Products?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Western Forest Products?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at Western Forest Products?4 people answered
- Does your company train individuals to become log loaders/hoe chuck Operators?4 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Western Forest Products?3 people answered
- What benefits does Western Forest Products offer?3 people answered
- What is Western Forest Products sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- Does Western Forest Products require background check?3 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Western Forest Products?2 people answered
See all questions and answers