Western Financial Group Employee Review

View all Western Financial Group reviews

Productive and helpful
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC13 October 2012
Western Financial Group was a good place to work. A typical day would involve working with clients to make sure that they had proper insurance on their vehicles. I worked well with my co-workers and they were always there to help me and me to help them.

Other Western Financial Group Employee Reviews

Fair and honest
Analyst (Former Employee) –  High River, AB8 May 2018
Normal work day as expected. People are dedicated. Company is situated in High River, which is a short distance away from Calgary. Has a warm and welcoming small town feel, but they have achieved a much wider footprint across Alberta and BC.
Pros
Good Company culture
Cons
Long commute from Calgary
Great flexiblity! but can be mentally exhausting
Central Processing Unit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB1 May 2018
This job is great for someone who is okay with working from home and no social expectations, as for an extrovert it's not a great position. You get to choose your own hours, however, it's like working at an office setting with the rules, but at home with no supervision. Management is fantastic and the pay is great with a yearly bonus, and potential for raises or promotions. This company really cares for their staff!
Pros
Work from home, own set hours, salary, paid holidays/sick/personal days, yearly bonus/raises
Cons
lonely, high expectations, rotational Christmas holidays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Financial Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7