Western Financial Group

Western Financial Group Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Featured review
Western Financial Group selected this as a representative review
Great place to start a career in the insurance industry, trained and be licensed, then wait for an opportunity to move forward in your career. Set goals for yourself.
This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
Western Financial Group is a great place to work because the management is always helping to make sure you can improve and if you want move up within the company.
I really enjoy working for Western Financial Group. Lots of training provided and lots of support within the company. I would recommend this company if you are looking to get into the Insurance Industry.
If you are interested in building a career, Western is a great place to do so. Opportunities are there is you work hard to know your role and advance your knowledge.
Western Financial is a great company to work for. The hardest and also most rewarding part of this job is being able to help clients with their needs and make sure they understand what they are getting. Customer service is really important at Western.
Western Financial Group does a great job of promoting individual and organizational growth while sticking to our Guiding Principles of Truthfulness, Fairness, Value and Loyalty.
The best part of working for Western is the great people we work with. We have great structured procedures, while still making me feel valued as an individual. Western makes me feel like my opinions matter and is always encouraging new and innovative ideas.
Western is a great place to work. The company cares about the employees and does its best to ensure a fair and open work environment. I'd recommend this company to anyone.