Western Financial Group

Western Financial Group Employee Reviews for Staff Accountant

This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
I love working at a corporate head office in a small town. I live in the same small town. I love the short commute and the opportunity to balance my family life.
I enjoy working for a company that is very community minded, and Western definitely is! My manger and co-workers are great team players and make coming to work everyday enjoyable
My typical day at work is to process payments for carrier and answer emails internally and externally. I have learned how insurance companies work which I am new to it. Management is good and very supportive. The best part of the job is that the company shows how they appreciate you like freebies.
I've worked in many different roles, for many different companies, and Western Financial Group is the only that has ever made me feel welcome. I felt like I was part of the team immediately, and was greeted with helpful responses whenever I needed assistance
I enjoyed a really good work life balance while working at Western Financial Group.Management was really good.The culture was very good. I really enjoyed working with my co-workers.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Western Financial Group?