Western Financial Group

Western Financial Group Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

I would recommend this place to any recent business school looking to gain valuable experience.The company takes a no excuse results based look at performance.They also provide great sales training that is easily transferable.However, the job have incredibly high turnover that really creates an toxic atmosphere and a lot of dissension between management and employees.In the end I feel that the experience and generous earnings potential outweigh the cons.
Pros
great earning potential
Cons
incredibly high turnover
Started here right after college, have loved every day since joining. Management truly cares about you and your success on the job. The work environment is like no other, great people always looking out for each other. The one part I really love is the training they provide to you, as a sales rep. We went through a week long process learning the product inside and out. As well as practicing so that when you're fully licensed you are ready to go! You never have to hesitate to ask management a question, they are always there to help and their doors are always open. If you are seriously looking for a job with better than great pay and a great work environment with even better management go to Western Financial!
Pros
Pay, Work/Life Balance, Management, Team Building, Training
Cons