Western Financial Group

Western Financial Group Employee Reviews for Manager

Customer orientated. Look out for the customers best interest. Staff try and treat you like family. Great benefits in you are planning on making this a career
They never pay their clients claims. Very stressful work environment due to complaints constantly. High roll lover of staff as upper management makes you micro manage every one. Complaints are not resolved and clients are stressed out due to it. Negative work environment no resolution to back feedback. Waste of time if you want a long term career
This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
My days fly by, we are busy and the business keeps changing, it makes my role at Western very interesting. I have been with Western for over 5 years, and I have learned a lot, personally and professionally. My team members truly care about one another, and about the value we can bring our customers. The hardest part of the job is when not everyone in the company are on the same page. We are growing, so there are growing pains. But I also think that working through these growing pains together is what makes Western such a great place to work.
A typical day is sufficiently varied to keep it interesting. Have expanded my skill horizon through new work assignments. Workplace culture is always slowly evolving and is challenged by constant employee turnover. Sensing the impact of staff shortages is the hardest part of the job. The best part is feeling my opinions are considered and valued.
Western Financial Group is an amazing company! There are many high tenure employees across all our Branches and Head Office. Western works hard at growing their culture, is very understanding, listens, learns, and implements best practices through many feedback touchpoints.
Western provides individuals the opportunity to learn and grow in a industry that will always have a future. It makes a effort to keep employees engaged and provides a very good work life balance. It can be incredibly busy at times but that helps the days go faster. It rewards initiative and creativity.
Many challenges, but none unexpected in the insurance industry. I received the right amount of support to excel at my job and would recommend this a an excellent place of employment to anyone seeking meaningful, diverse work in the this particular field.
I love working at Western Financial. This company lives and breathes their guiding principles which is a rarity. The Senior Management team is awesome. Really care about the employees and the future of the company. Teams are fun to work with we attract great people!!
When I started 6 years ago, I was new to insurance. Despite a stereotypically risk averse industry, this company changes at a rapid pace. If you are not good with change, a decision might be in order. For me, it is exciting with some very interesting projects to lead not to mention job security The other big factor keeping me here are the people- they are helpful, welcoming, open and supportive.
If you want a place to work where your opinion is valued along with your contribution work here. Management is supportive and believe they hired a competent person so leave you to do your job, no micro managing here. Best part of the job is the people. Hardest part of the job is helping all employees deal with the changes that are happening in the company. Not easy for everyone to keep up.
You can easily make working for Western a solid career choice with room for advancement as well as opportunities for relocation. The company provides support for training as well as professional growth.
Throughout my career I have been able to experience a broad range of new challenges and opportunities. At Western, work:life balance is not just something that is talked about, we live it. People First!
The best part of my job is helping our clients obtain the best value and coverage for their insurance needs. We pride ourselves in giving our customers the best service in the industry and Western gives us the tools to do this.