Western Financial Group

Western Financial Group Employee Reviews for Insurance Agent

Management ( team lead) does not have the proper training or people skills to manage a team. One set of rules for managers another set for employees. People being written up for invalid reasons. If you confront or voice your concerns they get their back up and defensive. They are not a fair work life balance. Management also talks about other staff to their co workers. Very very poor office moral. Current supervisor does not have training in all departments therefore it's very unfair that this person cannot assist all whom she oversees. They make u feel incompetent and second guess yourself all the time. It's really unfortunate as it use to be a great place to work. With current management it has unfortunately taken a toll for the worse.
Wages a joke, even after additional education no wage increase Upper management is only out to line their own pockets Front line workers expected to take on more and more duties without any wage increases Very unprofessional/harassing emails from management telling you that you are not working hard enough Expected to work extended hours without pay or time off in lieu Bonus' are rated on complete office performance rather than individual performance No opinions are wanted, shut up and work... Branch Managers change often....can't keep them...wonder why???
Pros
Caring Co Workers
Cons
Wages, Management
I find it almost obscene how much disconnect there is between the front line staff and the so called regional managers. They blatant lack of respect for people and their personal life is astounding! I mean I don't expect to be coddled, I will work hard but in return you need to respect the people in the trenches making this company function. I have never been so disenchanted with a company after listening to a conversation between a head office director and my manager, so artificial and uncaring. I'm currently looking for alternative employment.
Pros
Markets at your disposal
Cons
Anxiety and no job security.
Did not really have a chance to have a full opinion about workplace as I had only worked there for a short time. Had only worked there for a few months and knew that it wasn't the right place to be at that point in time ............................... ..........................................................
The training was horrible no direction. For such an extensive interview process the training was very misdirected. No reviews, passed around from one employee to another. You put in all that time and effort only to have it go haywire during your training!!!
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Training.