Western Financial Group

Western Financial Group Employee Reviews for Director

This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
Western Financial Group truly cares about their employees. There are many ways in which you are able to grow. The company promotes growth within, and wants to see each employee succeed. It is a very rewarding career!
Company believes in growing from within,even has an in house training program to groom leaders. Company culture is very open and transparent from the top down.
Great company that is going places. Great work/life balance with a family of young kids and I enjoy being a part of this company. I look forward to a long future with Western Financial Group.
Glad that Western Financial Group employees have the opportunity to participate in this survey. I hope the overall results are shared with employees in a timely manner.
Regardless of whether you work in one of our branch locations or are a member of head office support services, we all work towards the same mission - to create security and provide the right protection for Canadians. I have learned that the insurance industry is not an easy gig but it comes with plenty opportunity to learn and grow. The best part of Western is my workplace family and the workplace culture.
Western Financial Group is an amazing organization who truly strive to invest in both their people and their clients. Positive client interaction and workplace culture is in the forefront of initiatives from the Executive Leadership down. Personal and professional investment is widely supported and encouraged throughout the company to allow for opportunities of growth. Expectations and accountability are certainly present to encourage all employees to be high performers but with that comes equal celebration and recognition. Incentive plans and rewards are competitive and allow additional opportunities for recognition. The best part of the job is the people that you work alongside and the opportunities you create together through collaboration. This organization is continually striving for success through their determination to meet the needs of their clients as well as their people. I would highly recommend Western Financial Group as an employer.
Great company to grow with, excellent culture, and they put their people first. Diverse management team. Company promotes within and encourages growth.
I have been working with Western for over six years and love this company. We've been through lots of change - some of it quite difficult - but we continue to head in the right direction. I honestly never expected the insurance industry to be so fast paced; I never have a dull day! The support of my team and leadership have made a big difference in my own success with Western, but it's all my colleagues and our culture of acceptance, teamwork and community spirit that make Western a great place to be day-to-day.