Western Financial Group

Western Financial Group Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Featured review
Western Financial Group selected this as a representative review
Great place to start a career in the insurance industry, trained and be licensed, then wait for an opportunity to move forward in your career. Set goals for yourself.
Western financial is definitely one of the best places I have worked. They care about their employees, they’re up to date, they care about their clients and it was just overall a very favourable work experience. Highly recommend.
Pros
Advancement, training, great coworkers
Needs more culture. Need to pay more. It was male dominated. That's all I have to say. That is all. That is all. That is all. Thank you do very much and
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
not enough minority
start of day, answer messages on phone and email. greet customer with a smile. Learned is always new and fun, learning how to use their phone lines and email. i found that management was good she was new to the job when i started. everyone and the client knew each other and had a great relationship. the hardest part of the job would be
The office I was trained in had a completely different dynamic and atmosphere than the one I was hired to work in. The office I was hired to work in was amazing. Everyone knew and did all of the jobs that needed to be done on a daily basis; everyone was supportive; and no drama. The office I was trained in on the other hand...cell phone use while at work is unacceptable, and personal/professional drama while at work is unacceptable and extremely inappropriate!
Reviewed all activities flagged for the day, contacted clients when necessary. Answered client and underwriter calls as required. Processed client policies for renewal, insuring all information was correct before billing and forwarding to each client. When required I also dealt with clients in office. I gained knowledge on a daily basis. I was pleased to work with the manager as she was an extremely knowledgeable individual. I had a very good relationship with my co-workers and got along well with all of them. The hardest part of my job was being able to work with many interruptions and in time I was able to quite well. I enjoyed all aspects of my job the most meaningful was the client contact.
Pros
Never boring, excellent benefits
Reviewed list of upcoming renewals and prepared the appropriate documents for the commercial brokers; learned to use different systems and gained a bit of an insight into commercial insurance. The manager that hired me was very knowledgeable and easy to work with/for. It was a very relaxed atmosphere to work in but we still got the job done. My co-workers were approachable and open to questions as needed. Management changed and the whole atmosphere of the office changed....it wasn't as enjoyable to go to work every day. The most enjoyable part of the job was accomplishing what was put before daily and talking to a variety of people throughout the day,
Pros
Everyone got along and worked well together
Cons
Change in management styles; job was eliminated due to lack of work
Western Financial Group was a good place to work. A typical day would involve working with clients to make sure that they had proper insurance on their vehicles. I worked well with my co-workers and they were always there to help me and me to help them.
The mobile dealer service job was exciting busy and diverse. The people I worked with were great. Too bad the division shut down
Pros
great shifts
Cons
when it wasn't busy
  1. Customer Service Representative