Western Financial Group
Western Financial Group Employee Review

Western Review

25 March 2019
This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
Western Financial is a nice company that focuses out of its way to treat people like a family. The culture is nice with lots of internal promotions. Thanks
3.0Job security/advancement
25 March 2019
Same roleSame location
Service Desk Specialist (Current Employee) - High River, AB
The work I do is challenging and we are consistently under staffed. However this s young company and the IT department is beginning to mature. I have confidence that our feedback will result in better and better wages, benefits and work life balance.
20 April 2020
Same location
Program Manager- Integrations (Former Employee) - High River, AB
Accessible Execs Interesting projects Mostly good people Best if you live in the south end of the city because you can't work remotely Do not pay market rates for skilled workers Political at times No advancement opportunities in certain areas
16 April 2020
Same location
Creative Lead (Current Employee) - High River, AB
My experience as a Western employee has been great. I really enjoy my employee - supervisor relation and feel respected but also challenged. Frequent meetings and interaction with other employees has really helped me to develop in my current role. I have felt that Western understands and invests in their Teams to ensure they are set up for not only short term but long term as well.