Western Financial Group
Western Financial Group Employee Review

Western Financial Group

25 March 2019
This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
The best part of working for Western is the great people we work with. We have great structured procedures, while still making me feel valued as an individual. Western makes me feel like my opinions matter and is always encouraging new and innovative ideas.
4.0Job security/advancement
Same role
Team Lead (Current Employee) - Victoria, BC
Western Financial Group is a great place to work because the management is always helping to make sure you can improve and if you want move up within the company.
Same role
Team Lead (Current Employee) - Victoria, BC
I really enjoy working for Western Financial Group. Lots of training provided and lots of support within the company. I would recommend this company if you are looking to get into the Insurance Industry.
20 April 2020
Same location
Program Manager- Integrations (Former Employee) - High River, AB
Accessible Execs Interesting projects Mostly good people Best if you live in the south end of the city because you can't work remotely Do not pay market rates for skilled workers Political at times No advancement opportunities in certain areas