Western Financial Group
Western Financial Group Employee Review

Very competitive company

16 November 2019
This company does expect more from their employees than they can possibly do in a given work day and they keep putting on more. The benefit package is very good
2.0Job security/advancement
15 December 2020
Same role
Insurance Advisor (Former Employee) - Victoria, BC
Not a company I would recommend working at, there is a lot of gossiping and backstabbing. I felt like I was back in high school. Management is awful they lie, make up things and walk around doing nothing and are never available when you ask for help.There is a very high turnover due to what is expected from you and constantly being micromanaged and treated like garbage.
Pros
Cons
Bad management
2 November 2020
Same role
Insurance Advisor (Current Employee) - Thompson, MB
Great place to start a career in the insurance industry, trained and be licensed, then wait for an opportunity to move forward in your career. Set goals for yourself.
25 March 2019
Same roleSame location
Insurance Advisor (Current Employee) - Bow Island, AB
This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
I really enjoy coming to work everyday. We have a great group that all work well with each other. With every job you can have your stressful days or easy going days, everyone here is always willing to help out.