Western Financial Group
Western Financial Group Employee Review

Small Town Advantage

25 March 2019
This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
I love working at a corporate head office in a small town. I live in the same small town. I love the short commute and the opportunity to balance my family life.
4.0Job security/advancement
Same roleSame location
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) - High River, AB
I enjoy working for a company that is very community minded, and Western definitely is! My manger and co-workers are great team players and make coming to work everyday enjoyable
Same roleSame location
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) - High River, AB
My typical day at work is to process payments for carrier and answer emails internally and externally. I have learned how insurance companies work which I am new to it. Management is good and very supportive. The best part of the job is that the company shows how they appreciate you like freebies.
20 April 2020
Same location
Program Manager- Integrations (Former Employee) - High River, AB
Accessible Execs Interesting projects Mostly good people Best if you live in the south end of the city because you can't work remotely Do not pay market rates for skilled workers Political at times No advancement opportunities in certain areas