Western Financial Group
Western Financial Group Employee Review

Challenging & Rewarding

25 March 2019
This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
My days fly by, we are busy and the business keeps changing, it makes my role at Western very interesting. I have been with Western for over 5 years, and I have learned a lot, personally and professionally. My team members truly care about one another, and about the value we can bring our customers. The hardest part of the job is when not everyone in the company are on the same page. We are growing, so there are growing pains. But I also think that working through these growing pains together is what makes Western such a great place to work.
4.0Job security/advancement
24 February 2020
Same role
Manager (Former Employee) - Rosetown, SK
Customer orientated. Look out for the customers best interest. Staff try and treat you like family. Great benefits in you are planning on making this a career
5 November 2019
Same roleSame location
Manager (Former Employee) - Victoria, BC
They never pay their clients claims. Very stressful work environment due to complaints constantly. High roll lover of staff as upper management makes you micro manage every one. Complaints are not resolved and clients are stressed out due to it. Negative work environment no resolution to back feedback. Waste of time if you want a long term career
15 December 2020
Same location
Insurance Advisor (Former Employee) - Victoria, BC
Not a company I would recommend working at, there is a lot of gossiping and backstabbing. I felt like I was back in high school. Management is awful they lie, make up things and walk around doing nothing and are never available when you ask for help.There is a very high turnover due to what is expected from you and constantly being micromanaged and treated like garbage.
Pros
Cons
Bad management