WestCorp Solutions

WestCorp Solutions Employee Reviews

I have been with the company 2 years now. I have never worked for a company so giving and caring. The owner goes above and beyond for his staff and is a true gem
Pros
Collaborative company, Special bonuses and gifts
Cons
I can't find one!
WestCorp is a great company to work with. I was happy to be placed in a position that suited my salary expectations, with the shift I was looking for. The owner of the company is a smart guy who is very genuine. Always enjoy the site visits with him and the office ladies, the subway lunches are well received :) The Christmas/Summer get-together's are always top notch too! WestCorp truly cares about their colleagues and I'm proud to work with their team.
WestCorp Solutions provided an all-around balanced work place and family balance. The company stresses the importance of family and health and treats all employees as individuals.
Very nice to work with these people. You can be your own boss at this job.Expenses are paid where ever you go.You get a balanced work and home time off.
Pros
Self Employed
Cons
Contract
A very fair company that supports their employees in any way possible. The CEO ensures timely visits to review the employees needs and concerns. Follow up is done in a timely manner always being polite and working the positive topics.
Pros
Good wage and benifits
Cons
Great recruiter to work for. Very easy going and there to answer your questions or concerns. The boss and office staff are very helpful and the summer and Christmas office dinners are always a blast.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
N/a
WestCorp is focused on building long lasting and healthy business relationships. They are very mindful of managing expectations - and will do everything in its power to ensure the success of everyone who works there. They are equally family oriented and make every effort to include them in yearly celebrations such as Christmas and general company BBQ's. I still love working for WestCorp! I was the second employee and my relationship with the owner cannot be expressed in just a few mere words. I truly enjoyed working for WestCorp because we are friends.
Pros
Paid to work from home
Cons
With flyin/out it took us a couple years to ensure work/life balance.
  1. Employee reviews