WestCorp Solutions Employee Reviews

Very nice to work with these people
Contract Maintenance Planner (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB7 June 2017
Very nice to work with these people. You can be your own boss at this job.Expenses are paid where ever you go.You get a balanced work and home time off.
Pros
Self Employed
Cons
Contract
Extremely supportive and inclusive company
Senior Mechanical Turnaround Planner (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB5 May 2017
A very fair company that supports their employees in any way possible. The CEO ensures timely visits to review the employees needs and concerns. Follow up is done in a timely manner always being polite and working the positive topics.
Pros
Good wage and benifits
Cons
Great company to work for
Senior E&I Planner/ Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB2 May 2017
Great recruiter to work for. Very easy going and there to answer your questions or concerns. The boss and office staff are very helpful and the summer and Christmas office dinners are always a blast.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
N/a
A sharp young company focused on healthy business relationships.
Logistics Coordinator and Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB22 October 2014
WestCorp is focused on building long lasting and healthy business relationships. They are very mindful of managing expectations - and will do everything in its power to ensure the success of everyone who works there. They are equally family oriented and make every effort to include them in yearly celebrations such as Christmas and general company BBQ's.

I still love working for WestCorp! I was the second employee and my relationship with the owner cannot be expressed in just a few mere words. I truly enjoyed working for WestCorp because we are friends.
Pros
Paid to work from home
Cons
With flyin/out it took us a couple years to ensure work/life balance.

Want to know more about WestCorp Solutions?

Ask a question