Westcan Bulk Transport
Happiness score is 53 out of 100
View all Westcan Bulk Transport reviews

Westcan Bulk Transport

Westcan Bulk Transport Employee Review

Good pay and benefits but not worth the stress

Benefits and pay were good as well as the co workers but that is all... Very poorly ran especially in the saskatoon branch. Poor work/home balance.. forced overtime most of the time, and if you turn it down you seem to be on managements hit list.. Was the best decision of my life leaving that place.

Pros

pay and benefits

Cons

management, stress, your just a number

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

8 July 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear your experience wasn't favourable. We work very hard to provide positive work-home life with overtime never being forced. There are, however, busier times than others and we do ask employees to work additional hours in those busy seasons. Best of luck in your future employment.

Same role

Best group of people I've ever worked with.

Great family atmosphere. Pleasure to be a part of this team. Lots of knowledgeable staff to learn and grow from. Just a great environment to be in. Team is key.

Pros

Leadership. Great people.

Cons

Long hours. Must thrive in "organized chaos "

14 March 2022
Thank you so much for sharing this positive and honest feedback. We do have an excellent team in Langley. I know the leadership team will be working hard to find the work-home life balance.
Same role

You are a number

If you work in the office you are a number. You will be used and abused. You could work yourself to death and never be appreciated. It’s westcan away or no way. You can not have an opinion. I cried a lot at my desk being overworked and under paid.

Benefits

Cons

Everything besides benefits

17 September 2021
Thank you for your comments! That’s unfortunate to hear. We encourage our employees to come forward with concerns and issues as they arise. Ideally, you speak to your supervisor, but our HR team will always have an open ear as well. All the best to you!
Same location

Poor place to work

They not pay what they promised.Very stressful place to work.Safety preson expected to do everything perfectly while he is not following the rules.The rules for paying overtime are degrading.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westcan Bulk Transport. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Westcan Bulk Transport with

• Westcan Bulk Transport
  • Good pay and benefits but not worth the stress