Westcan Bulk Transport
Happiness score is 53 out of 100
View all Westcan Bulk Transport reviews

Westcan Bulk Transport

Westcan Bulk Transport Employee Review

Work can be challenging, but your paid decently

Lots of opportunites at westccan from coast to coast, for a driver to experience. It can be a very Fast paved work environment, but safety is #1. No forced dispatch!Alot of positive attitudes, fellow drivers are Almost always willing to help when on the job.My overall experience with WestCan is a Positive one.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Westcan Bulk Transport

8 July 2022
Thank you for sharing your positive and honest feedback. It's true it is a very fast paced environment, but you're right, never at the expense of safety for our employees, customers and the public we share the road with. Keep it up!

Poor place to work

They not pay what they promised.Very stressful place to work.Safety preson expected to do everything perfectly while he is not following the rules.The rules for paying overtime are degrading.
Same role

Good training and reliable equipment. Management treated most people well

Good training and reliable equipment. Management treated most people well. Long term employment and reliable pay cheques. Sometimes communication with management could be better.
Same role

An all around great work environment

In nearly 20 years working in this industry, I’ve never experienced a more organized and supportive working environment. The company as a whole, is well structured and managed. The team in Langley has been nothing short of amazing and extremely accommodating. They truly allow for a real work/life balance and I could not be happier. They are always doing what they can to make sure you are using the best equipment available. I look forward to a long career here and hope to continue to grow with this company. DS

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westcan Bulk Transport. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Westcan Bulk Transport with

• Westcan Bulk Transport
  • Work can be challenging, but your paid decently