Westcan Bulk Transport

Office Administrator5 reviews
Canada5 reviews

driverdispatchterminalsafetydispatcherequipmenttruckwage

Friendly Environment

I have worked in an office role for over 4 years at Westcan, and can say that I confidently enjoy what I do and the company I work for. Each terminal has a fun family like atmosphere and provides room for growth and idea sharing.

Pros

Team Environment, Room for Growth

Upper management is terrible

Co workers are great to work with but the higher management is very unorganized no communication. Pay is ok. Benefits are ok. If you want job security, don’t work here.

Pros

Co workers

Cons

Official response from Westcan Bulk Transport

24 November 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback; we agree we have great people working at Westcan! Best of luck in your future endeavours.

Insights into Westcan Bulk Transport

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Worst company to work for

Office staff are a bunch of back stabbing, 2 faced witches. Some don’t know how to mind their own businesses and think it’s their job to be office police Zero confidentiality when it comes to talking with your supervisor as everyone seems to know what you spoke about If you don’t fit in “their” click or circle consider your job gone The worst place I have ever worked!!! The only decent people are the drivers but then again you can’t talk to them They should get rid of the old battle axes and get new the ones who have been there since high school so 90 years!!!

Great place to work with exceptional safety policies and procedures

Currently employed at Westcan for the last couple of years. Pretty impressed with the culture here. They really care about their employees. Very approachable managers and corporate teams. Their safety approach is amazing and expect their drivers to be leaders in the industry with a number of support systems in place and training to help the drivers and office employees achieve success.

Pros

Stabile work enviornment and a great place to work

Administrative duties, payroll, personnel files, work orders, month end reports. My co-workers where a great people to work with and for. I enjoyed every part of my job and then some.

Cons

The long compute to work 2.5 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Westcan Bulk Transport. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement