Amazing work experience that advanced my knowledge on the production industry
Show Services Technician (Former Employee) – Toronto, ON – 1 January 2017
- Typical day at work would include, setup and strike of events, as well as mixing live audio for shows.
- Learned different production technique's as well as creative ideas on a daily basis.
- Management was great, efficient, very structured and clear on what needed to get done.
- Co-workers were very helpful and polite to other co-workers around them.
- Hardest part of the job would have to be the hours, some hours would overnight shifts, sometimes into the afternoon.
- The idea of creating a space into an exciting show and being able to work with different local talents was most exciting.
Got to meet a lot of industry talent, as well as attend really interesting events.