West Pointe Building Services Inc.

West Pointe Building Services Inc. Pay & benefits reviews

Canada21 reviews

Clear
2.9Pay & benefits

Poor Management and Lack of Long term vision

The office have no idea what they are doing, they frequently do not return phone call or emails and lay all the blame on the field guys. Foreman are frequently fired after a job is completed, field guys are constantly being told they will get raises and then never getting them. tools and material are not supplied and personal tools are not looked after as per their contract

18 August 2021
Appreciate you taking the time to communicate your thoughts. Hoping you have noticed more positive changes within the past few months!Wishing you continued success!

Best to just Avoid

I'd just avoid this company. It's not going anywhere, despite what they tell you in the interview. Workers in field are great. The owner can't handle his business and is unpleasant to deal with -creating a negative company culture. As a result, no leadership, overworked managers you can't rely on and an office you'd rather avoid.

Pros

Salary Ok

Cons

Negative company culture, no support, an office and owner you'd be happy to avoid

17 May 2021
Sorry to hear of your crappy experience with us. I can assure you, we have finally taken a step back to listen to our field and begin to make a positive shift in our culture. Our culture is now build from support, team and appreciation. You should come and see for yourself.

Insights into West Pointe Building Services Inc.

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks

Avoid office or feild

The fact HR has to tell employees to give themselves a better rating about sums it up. Place was always looking for a scapegoat, only a matter of time until you become one. But hey, they pay well....

Pros

Pays well

Cons

Long hours, negative culture, politics

26 April 2021
True enough! We do pay well but our Culture was sure lacking. We took the time to listen to our people (past and present) and made some positive changes. HR doesn't have to beg for positive responses anymore!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West Pointe Building Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement