West Pointe Building Services Inc.

West Pointe Building Services Inc. Employee Reviews for Foreman

Foreman3 reviews
Canada3 reviews

2.0Job security & advancement

This place is a joke, do not waste your time!

Horrible place to work, no security at all. Owner is like a child if you say or do something he disagrees with you will be gone. They never keep employees long, even their best roofers/foremen have left and started their own company so look them up instead and save yourself from adding this horrible company to your resume.

17 May 2021
Yes, you are unfortunately correct with a bunch of your statements. Like most, we have had success and lost ourselves in the crowd BUT, I am happy to say, we have made some incredible changes and are well on our way to a positive 2021! You should come and see for yourself.

Run. Don't walk. As fast as you can.

Terrible culture, bad management. Office staff are scared of getting fired for no reason at all, field staff get hired and fired at a ridiculous rate. Crazy hours for what seems like good pay, until you do the math.

17 May 2021
I would have agreed with your comments before...but now, feel free to slow down and turn around, we've made some positive changes already in 2021. Culture has shifted to that of Support and Appreciation. Too good to be true?! You should come and check it out for yourself.

Insights into West Pointe Building Services Inc.

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks

Bad company if you’re looking for job security.

I worked for West point building services for six months. It’s the most unorganized company I’ve ever worked for in 10 years. They hire whoever Walks through the door if you don’t work out they’ll fire you. They give you nothing to succeed work you like you’re a piece of meat. Blame the people in the field for office mismanagement . I strongly advise DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY.

Pros

Amazing people in the field.

Cons

Unorganized/always worried about job security no one knows what’s going on.

26 April 2021
We heard you and in 2021 have made some incredibly positive changes to our company. Should come and check out the changes!

Jobs at West Pointe Building Services Inc.

Foreman positions